CLEANING: ASSISTANT MANAGER
We are looking for a full-time seasonal assistant cleaning manager. Duties required but not limited to are; hiring, training and coaching of staff. We also open and close the lodges before and after each business day. You must be able to supervise and delegate daily duties to a staff of approx. 30 people. Daily duties include maintaining cleanliness in all lodges, bathrooms and grounds. We also set up lodges for special events. This position does require constant walking and climbing of stairs and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Weekly hours during peak attendance times will approach 50-60 hours and 6 to 7 days per week. Evening and weekends hours are a must. Please send resume to Jon Sherman firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
FUN SQUAD MANAGER
Position requires management experience guiding, shaping, training and scheduling a staff of 40 employees. Departmental responsibilities include: Hospitality Greeters, Mascots, Children's Fun Activities, Lift Line Supervision and Coordination, Ticket Checking, Snowshoe Trail Maintenance and Assisting the Special Events Director. Position is full-time seasonal. Email (no phone calls) cover letter and resume to: Jim Wall, Director of Services, email@example.com.
MARKETING ASSISTANT/BANQUET SALES
Responsible for handling all inquires in regards to the Pats Peak Banquet Center from initial contact through the final sale: weddings, anniversary parties, meetings, etc. As a member of the marketing team, you are required to assist with all aspect of marketing including but not limited to social media, snow reporting, administrative projects, special events along with guest service duties.
- College degree in marketing or business or experience in a related field.
- Ability to maintain project timelines and prioritize sales projects.
- Strong sales skills to develop increased sales and maximize sales potential.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills with regard to pricing and program performance tracking.
- Ability to work side-by-side with all other operational department and team members.
- Ability to make quick, accurate and strategic decisions.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office software specifically Word & Excel.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays during winter season.
- Ability to work some weekend hours during the spring/summer/fall season
- Willingness to travel/drive. Travel involves but is not limited to consumer shows, trade shows, presentations and sponsor-related activities.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time on phone as well as computer systems.
- Able to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to ski or snowboard helpful.
Position is full-time year round with Benefits, 401K and Profit Sharing. Email (no phone calls) cover letter and resume to: Lori Rowell, Director of Marketing and Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a Ski Patrol position, please view our Ski Patrol page.