Lessons Rates & Packages
Click a sport below to see Lesson Options!
Find out your: Skill Level
For the First Time Skier Ages 6 and Up.
Includes Beginner Group Lesson, Rental Equipment, and Full Day Lower Mountain Lift Ticket (8:30am-4pm). This is the package that enters you in the Passport Program.*
Award Winning, All Inclusive, designed for Beginners.
THIS IS A 4-DAY PROGRAM:
- Purchase 3 Starter Special Packages on 3 separate days.
- On the 4th day purchase a Lift & Rental Package.
TO EARN YOUR SEASON PASS, YOU MUST:
- Keep ALL your lift tickets from the 3 Starter Special Packages.
- Have your instructor sign the booklet at the end of EACH lesson.
- Go to the Pats Peak Guest Services Desk with your:
- Completed and Signed Passport Booklet
- Three Passport Package Lift Tickets
- ID or Driver's License (minors must be accompanied by adult)
- Purchase a Lift & Rental Package
You will immediately receive your PATS PEAK UNLIMITED SEASON PASS and FREE DAILY USE OF RENTAL EQUIPMENT for the rest of the season! Use of Rental Equipment is based on availability and not available for Saturday Night POP.
Plus, you're eligible for HALF PRICE Group Lessons at Pats Peak Snowsports School.
This is a one-time program per person for someone NEW to skiing/riding.
Check out our Beginner's Guide to Pats Peak for everything you need to know about your First Time experience!
Reserve your Starter Special in advance with our Online Rental Express.
The Pats Peak Snowsports School bases its instruction on the American Teaching System, a method used by the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA) and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors (AASI). This system presents a proven program for developing and refining skills.
Pats Peak is a member school of PSIA and AASI - Eastern Division. Our experienced and certified staff provides instruction for skiers and riders of all ages and abilities.