2015-2016 "PEAK" Reward Season Passes
The "PEAK" Reward Unlimited Season Pass Program is a great way to save money for you, family, friends and organizations of all sizes. Get a minimum of ten (10) family members, friends, or co-workers together to purchase the Pats Peak "PEAK" Reward Unlimited Season Passes and everyone gets a discount plus as the Leader, begin receiving the rewards!
The "PEAK" Reward Program has ended
for the 2015-2016 season.
The program will re-open on March 1st
for the 2016-2017 season.
Existing Program Leaders:
Click here to login to your Program Leader Site.
To redeem Leader Incentives, please contact Guest Services at email@example.com, or by calling 1-888-PATS PEAK (728-7732). Redemption of points needs to be requested in advance allowing 24-48 hours for processing. All points must be redeemed at one time between December 1st and January 1st and only if the minimum of 10 participants has been met. All points must be redeemed by the Group Leader only, no exceptions.
Season Pass Holder Benefit to "Bring-a-Friend":
Powder Pass, Unlimited Season and Midweek Pass Holders can bring up to (4) friends each season to receive $10-off of their All Mountain/Full Day lift ticket.
NOT valid Saturday night POP. Not valid on these type of passes: Child, Complimentary, Transferrable, Grappone, Practice Makes Perfect and Passport Program Season Passes. Cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon. Offer is valid during the time the pass is valid and paid for at time of ticket purchase. Other restrictions may apply.
Peak Passholder Perks:
In addition to great skiing/riding at Pats Peak, our passholders can also enjoy these exciting Lift Ticket perks at these partner mountains:
Don't hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Guest Services at 1-888-PATS PEAK (1-888-728-7732).
- Only one Leader allowed per group.
- Group members can only sign-up online, using the username and password given by the group coordinator.
- Members must read and accept the program regulations in order to participate in this discounted season pass program.
- If your program does not meet the required minimum of ten (10) program members, each program member will be charged the additional cost of $30 for a regular priced season pass.
- Only Unlimited Adult and Unlimited Junior/Senior passes are available through this program.
- Members may purchase our Unlimited Child passes for children ages 5 and under on the “PEAK” Reward Unlimited Season Pass Application, however, this pass does not qualify for rewards or any additional discounts.
- Season Passes cannot be printed/distributed until the minimum of ten (10) program members is met.
- Program ends December 1st. The Leader has the option to close the process earlier if he/she would like to.
- Redemption of points needs to be requested in advance allowing 24-48 hours for processing.
- All points must be redeemed at one time between December 1st and January 1st and only if the minimum of 10 participants has been met. All points must be redeemed by the Group Leader only, no exceptions.
- There is no cash valuefor any Leader rewards.
- All rewards expire at the end of the season they were earned in and cannot be carried forward.
- Rewards cannot be sold on EBay, Craig’s list or any other online venue. Pats Peak reserves the right to revoke rewards for this reason.
- Sorry, there are no refunds/exchanges.