2016 Learn to Ski & Ride Program
Learning and fun, it's what we do best!
We take great pride in holding the title: The premier teaching mountain in New Hampshire. We strive to provide our guests with only the highest quality of instruction with the very best skiing and riding conditions. Over 300 professional instructors allow us to gear every lesson toward the student's age and ability, while providing a fun-learning environment.
We base our instruction on the American Teaching System, a method used by the PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America) and AASI (American Association of Snowboard Instructors), a proven method for developing and refining skills.
- Easy Online Registration Process -
Affordable Rental Packages for the program or entire season.
- Burton Learn to Ride providing snowboarders with top quality equipment gear designed to improve their experience
- Weekday 5-Week Series
- Low student-to-instructor ratio with personalized classes.
- The most advanced program tag system for student identification and quick and smooth rental process.
- State-of-the-art Rental Shop with individualized service run by experienced and caring technicians.
- Level 1 through Level 9 classes for both skiing and riding as well as our very popular Freestyle class, which teaches the students how to use the terrain park and its elements safely.
- Open Program available for individual registrations.
- Lift only option for the intermediate or advanced skier or rider.
- Students must be at least six years old by 1/1/16 and in first grade.
- Parents of students are eligible for a discounted lift ticket available on the day of their child(rens) program, or our "Weekday Parent Frequent User Card" good for five, 8-hour weekday tickets good any weekday, non-holiday, and are transferable.
- Students who participate in the Pats Peak Learn to Ski and Ride programs are also eligible for Program benefits such as Bonus Day Tickets, Discounted Cafe Cards, Discounts on helmets and other accessories and special pricing on Junior Unlimited Season Passes. Check out the Peak Perks section for details.
- Sorry, no refunds/no exchanges.
Note: This is for existing programs. Please contact Bertie or Courtney for login information.
Email Snowsports School Desk:
Bertie Holland, Guest Service/Snowsports School Director
Courtney Starrett, Snowsports Office Manager
Pats Peak is a family owned mountain that wants to ensure all of our guests have the best experience at Pats Peak on and off the slopes. We're here for you!
Call us at 1-888-PATS PEAK (1-888-728-7732), or 603-428-3245
Send us your comments or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org