Pats Peak Slopes & Trails:
28 trails & slopes
9 gladed areas
Most trails are named after winds.
Novice 50% (14 trails)
Intermediate 21% (6 trails)
Advanced 12% (3 trails)
Expert 17% (5 trails)
100% Night Skiing on the Main Mountain:
When the sun goes down, the party is just beginning at Pats Peak! Pats Peak offers the most diverse terrain for night skiing in northern New England. Whether it's after work or after school, head to Pats Peak to relax on the slopes and enjoy 100% of the main mountain is lit for night skiing. Pats Peak has the most lit double diamond terrain and glades in Northern New England!
11 Lifts (3 Triple, 3 Double, 1 J-Bar, 2 Handle Tows, 2 Carpet lifts)
Pats Peak has one of the highest capacity snowmaking systems per acre in the Northeast.
100% snowmaking coverage guarantees great conditions all season long.
Interactive maps utilize Macromedia Flash technology and require that you have the Flash player installed in your browser.
If you don't, you can install the Flash player by clicking here, or you can view our non-interactive Trail Map here.
Your Responsibility Code
Skiing can be enjoyed in many ways. At ski areas you may see people using alpine, snowboard, telemark, cross country and other specialized ski equipment, such as that used by disabled or other skiers. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers the responsibility for a great skiing experience.
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Officially endorsed by: NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.