Octoberfest/Ski and Snowboard Sale
11/01/2015 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
November 1, 2015
Octoberfest: 11am to 6pm
- German Food Fest under the Elan-Dalbello Big Top 11am to 5:30pm
- Harpoon Brewery German Beer Garden
- Pats Peak Octoberfest Stein Sale
- King Ludwig's Bavarian Band, an Omm-Pa-Pa Band 11pm to 5pm
- Chair Lift Rides for $5 per ride (weather permitting) 11am to 3pm
- S&W Sports Mountain Bike Tent Sale
- Kids' Activities: Spin Art, Pumpkin Painting, "Doughnut Dangle", Keg Bowling, Bounce House, Face Painting Clown, Temporary Tattoos and more 11am-3pm
- Edmunds Harware Woodsmen Show - including Ax Throwing, Wood Chopping, Saw Cutting and more 11am-3pm
- Timberart Chainsaw Sculpture Show
- Henniker Farm and Country Store NESJA Ski Joring and Mounted Shooting Demo www.nesja.com 12pm-3pm
- Finish Line Ski & Board Shop will have an outside tent sale with deals up to 50% off! Select jackets, helmets, fleece, logo sweatshirts, goggles and more 30-50% off.
- Special pricing available on service work in the Repair Shop, drop off the skis or board and get them ready before the season begins.
- Skier Service Desk Open for Season Passes 10am to 6pm
- Sled Pub Open 11am to 6pm
NESJA Ski Joring and Mounted Shooting Demo
Questions about Octoberfest activities, call 1-888-PATS PEAK.
Pats Peak Ski Team 45th Annual Ski & Snowboard Sale: 11am to 3pm
New & Used Equipment and Apparel (Skis, Boots, Poles, Clothing, Snowboards & more)
Do You Have Equipment To Sell At The Ski & Snowboard Sale?
Equipment Drop Off Time: Saturday, November 1: 10am - 3pm
Consignee must pick up equipment or their money between 5pm-6pm on Sunday in the Valley Lodge.