This promotion is part of January's Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month.
Offer is only available on Mondays (not available on 1/2/17 and 1/16/17), Tuesdays and Thursdays during the month of January 2017 (Lesson times are 10am and 11:30am only). Reservations must be made in advance online to get this promotion (see below). Space is limited for each sport and lesson time.
$39 Starter Special Package:
- "First Timers" Ages 6+ can purchase a $39 Starter Special Package, which includes a Beginner Group Lesson, Rental Equipment, and Full Day Lower Mountain Lift Ticket (8:30am-4pm).
- This offer is only available on Mondays (not available on 1/2/17 & 1/16/17), Tuesdays and Thursdays during the month of January 2017.
- Lesson times are 10am and 11:30am only. Please arrive 1-hour before your scheduled lesson time.
- Reservations must be made in advance online to get this promotion - Space is limited for each sport and lesson time.
- The promotion is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This is the package that enters you in the Passport Program.*
For the First Time Skier Ages 6 and Up.
Includes Beginner Group Lesson, Rental Equipment, and Full Day Lower Mountain Lift Ticket (8:30am-4pm). This is the package that enters you in the Passport Program.*
THIS IS A 4-DAY PROGRAM:
- Purchase 4 Starter Special Packages on 4 separate days for $89 each (total: $356)
- On the 4th day, receive a:
- FREE PATS PEAK UNLIMITED SEASON PASS
- FREE DAILY USE OF RENTAL EQUIPMENT for the remainder of the season! Use of Rental Equipment is based on availability and not available for Saturday Night POP.
- Plus, receive 50%-Off additional Group Lessons
- Must be 6+ years old.
- Pats Peak Unlimited Season Pass is valid for the remainder of the 2016-2017 season.
- Lessons do not need to be consecutive but this program needs to be completed by the end of the 2016-2017 season.
- Lessons are offered daily at 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:30 p.m. (Please note that 1:30 p.m. lessons may be limited on some weekdays.).
- This is a one-time program per person for someone NEW to skiing or snowboarding.
- There are no refunds if the program is not completed by the end of the 2016-2017 season.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offers.
TO EARN YOUR SEASON PASS, YOU MUST:
- Keep ALL your lift tickets from the 4 Starter Special Packages.
- Have your instructor sign the booklet at the end of EACH lesson.
- Go to the Pats Peak Guest Services Desk with your:
- Completed and Signed Passport Booklet
- Four Starter Special Package Lift Tickets
- ID or Driver's License (minors must be accompanied by adult)
Check out our Beginner's Guide to Pats Peak for everything you need to know about your First Time experience!
Not available on Monday 1/2/17 and 1/16/17.
Select a date first, you will then be presented with the products to add to your list.
When you have added all your products hit "Add to Cart".
Not a first-timer or can't make the special dates but still looking for a lesson?
Check out our Value Packages.