Winter uphill travel by means of skinning and snowshoeing is becoming increasingly popular. Please remember as an uphill user, you are the guest of the resort and must agree to the terms, conditions, acknowledgement of risk (RSA 225A:3) and release of liability. Access is at your own risk.
Uphill Travel Routes…
- Blast to Zephyr to Backdraft to Crosswind to Cascade Basin summit.
- Puff to the top of Puff.
Parameters of Uphill Travel:
- Travel on the best side of the trail to be seen by skiers, riders, snow groomers, snowmaking, personnel, and snowmobiles.
- Travel single file on edge of trail.
- Do not stop on high traffic areas.
- When traveling on our trails, you must observe the Skier Responsibility Code.
- No sleds, tubes, saucers, snowmobiles or fat tire bikers.
- Use headlamp and reflective clothing at night.
- Yield to down hill traffic. Downhill traffic has the right of way.
- Do not access trails that you can see are being groomed.
- Please do not access trails where snowmaking is occurring.
- You may encounter grooming and snowmaking equipment and machines.
- Be prepared for extreme winter conditions and sudden weather changes.
- Use properly maintained equipment.
- There are many inherent dangers to winter mountain sports. Use care and caution at all times.
- Carry a cell phone with you at all times.
- All pets must be leashed during normal business hours. Please clean up after your pet.
In case of an emergency…
- When lifts are open contact Ski Patrol at 603-428-7911.
- When lifts are closed call 911.
Please use, don’t abuse!