We take great pride in holding the title: The premier teaching mountain in New Hampshire. We strive to provide our guests with only the highest quality of instruction with the very best skiing and riding conditions. Over 300 professional instructors allow us to gear every lesson toward the student's age and ability, while providing a fun-learning environment.
We base our instruction on the American Teaching System, a method used by the PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America) and AASI (American Association of Snowboard Instructors), a proven method for developing and refining skills.
- Easy Online Registration Process -
- Affordable Rental Packages for the program or entire season.
- Burton Learn to Ride providing snowboarders with top quality equipment gear designed to improve their experience
- Weekday 5-Week Series
- Low student-to-instructor ratio with personalized classes.
- The most advanced program tag system for student identification and quick and smooth rental process.
- State-of-the-art Rental Shop with individualized service run by experienced and caring technicians.
- Level 1 through Level 9 classes for both skiing and riding as well as our very popular Freestyle class, which teaches the students how to use the terrain park and its elements safely.
- Open Program available for individual registrations.
- Lift only option for the intermediate or advanced skier or rider.
- Students must be at least six years old by 1/1/17 and in first grade.
- Parents of students are eligible for a discounted lift ticket available on the day of their child(rens) program, or our "Weekday Parent Frequent User Card" good for five, 8-hour weekday tickets good any weekday, non-holiday, and are transferable.
- Students who participate in the Pats Peak Learn to Ski and Ride programs are also eligible for Program benefits such as Bonus Day Tickets, Discounted Cafe Cards, Discounts on helmets and other accessories and special pricing on Junior Unlimited Season Passes. Check out the Peak Perks section for details.
- Sorry, no refunds/no exchanges.
1ST SESSION: FOR PRESCHEDULED SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Classes will start on your scheduled day, starting Tuesday, January 3, 2017. No classes on Civil Rights Day, Monday January 16, 2017. Make-up date is Monday, February 13, 2017. To receive early pricing, registration must be paid in FULL on or before 11/15/16.
2ND SESSION: FOR PRESCHEDULED SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Classes will start on your scheduled day, starting Thursday, February 16, 2017. No classes Monday, February 27 through Friday, March 3, 2017. To receive early pricing, registration must be paid in FULL on or before 12/15/16.
OPEN PROGRAM: FOR INDIVIDUAL SIGN-UPS (AGES 6-17)
1st session, choose Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. 2nd session, choose Thursday or Friday. We have regularly scheduled lesson times of 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm, however, we also offer additional lesson times based on availability. Please call Snowsports School so that we can find the best lesson time to fit your schedule. Limited space available. To receive early pricing, registration must be paid in FULL by pricing deadlines for each session.
||on or before 11/15/16
||on or before 12/15/16
|Lift Only (intermediate/strong skier or rider; Level 5+)
|Lift/Rental** (intermediate/strong skier or rider; Level 5+)
|Season Pass Holder (existing season pass holders only)/Lesson
|Practice Makes Perfect Season Pass/Lesson
**NOTE: Helmet NOT included with Rental. See Helmet information under Peak Perks.
SORRY, NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES.
SPECIALS FOR STUDENTS OF THE LEARN TO SKI AND RIDE PROGRAM!
$309 "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT" SEASON PASS
Stop into Guest Services after you register online, have your picture taken and pick up your Unlimited Junior Season Pass...next stop, the slopes! This discounted pass is only available to the students of the weekday Learn to Ski & Ride Program (must have minimum purchase of lessons. Non-transferable). Total price with lessons: $419.
FREE FOOD - $33 CAFE CARD GOOD FOR $40 WORTH OF FOOD
Students of the weekday Learn to Ski & Ride Program may purchase a “Café Card” for $33 and get $40 worth of food – a 16% savings. Café funds are added to the student’s program tag. Discounted “Café Cards” are available for purchase during registration or can be added up until the first day of programs. Additional face value dollar amounts may be added throughout the season to the program tag easily online or by visiting any ticket window (Pats Peak is not responsible for lost or stolen cards).
$160 WEEKDAY PARENT FREQUENT USER CARD
Purchase the Weekday Parent Frequent User Card good for five Adult/ALL mountain weekday, non-holiday, 8-hour lift tickets. This card is transferable and expires at the end of the season.
$34 WEEKDAY PARENT TICKET
Not sure if you will be able to hit the slopes 5 times this season? No problem. Stop by the Snowsports School or Ticket Booth and purchase an afternoon or evening “Weekday Parent Ticket”. This is an Adult/ALL mountain ticket and is only available on the afternoon/evening your child is participating in the program.
FINISH LINE SKI & BOARD SHOP
- $50 Smith Zoom Helmet Purchase
- $25 Scott Goggle Purchase
- $20 Auclair Waterproof Mittens Purchase
- Full Rental Packages are available for the program, or for the season (sorry, no partial rentals). Every student who rents will be fit by an experienced and caring technician in our 9,600 square foot state-of-the-art Rental Shop.
- $30 Helmet Rental for 5-week series. Picked up each week at the Rental Shop (available on your Pats Peak Bonus Day if rented during program).
SORRY, NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES.
NH SKI & RIDE BONUS
The Pats Peak Bonus Day is a tradition of the Learn to Ski and Ride program. This exciting benefit is offered in goodwill by Pats Peak, Cranmore and Gunstock and allows students a Junior FULL DAY/ALL LIFT ticket to all three NH mountains.
This offer is valid Monday, February 27, 2017 through the end of each mountain's respective ski season. Valid for students only. Not valid for Coordinators/Chaperones.
NOT VALID ON SATURDAY NIGHTS from 3pm to 10pm.
Pats Peak Bonus Day:
Bring your Learn to Ski & Ride program tag to Snowsports School and redeem for your FULL DAY/ALL LIFT Junior ticket. Weekends are included but Saturday night POP is EXCLUDED. Pats Peak offers free rentals for those who rented equipment during the program. Does not include lessons.
Cranmore/Gunstock Bonus Day:
Students MUST bring BOTH their program tag and free ticket voucher to any ticket window to obtain their lift ticket (Not valid for rentals, lessons or chaperones). Vouchers are obtained from your program coordinator, or stop into the Snowsports School with your program tag and obtain voucher. Does not include rentals or lessons.
THE ABILITY TO OPEN TERRAIN QUICKLY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
We hold the record for being the first ski area in NH to be 100% open.
- NEW THIS YEAR! 6 Additional Energy-efficient Snowmaking Guns including 4 guns from SMI Snowmaking and 2 Turbo from HKD to provide even more snowmaking power to the trails.
- High capacity, computer controlled snowmaking system.
- Energy efficient snowmaking system keeps us "green".
- Blowing snow in our gladed areas continues to set us apart from the competition.
- 100% snowmaking coverage
- We are NH's largest night skiing facility.
LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM?
EXISTING PROGRAMS: We have many prescheduled school, recreation center and home school group programs participating each season in our Learn to Ski and Ride program. Looking for one in your area? Let us help. Drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 603-428-3245.
NEW PROGRAMS: Do you want to open a program in your school, recreation center, or home school group, etc? Creating a program is easy. Contact our Snowsports School Office at 603-428-3245 x112 for more information and get registrations started today!
OPEN PROGRAM: Pats Peak Snowsports School also offer a Open Program for the Learn to Ski and Ride Program. This is for individual students. We offer days and times in both our 1st and 2nd session. To learn more, check out the Learn to Ski and Ride Weekday Program tab, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Snowsports School Office at 603-428-3245 x112.
Note: This is for existing programs. Please contact Bertie or Courtney for login information.
Pats Peak is a family owned mountain that wants to ensure all of our guests have the best experience at Pats Peak on and off the slopes. We're here for you!