Octoberfest 11am – 5pm: King Ludwig's Bavarian Band, German Food, Beer Garden, Kids' Activities and Woodsmen Show. Ski & Snowboard Sale: 11am- 3pm selling new and used equipment and accessories at great prices!
Octoberfest: 11am to 5pm
***CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FROM OCTOBERFEST!***
- German Food Fest under the Elan-Dalbello Big Top 11am to 4:30pm
- Harpoon Brewery German Beer Garden
- Pats Peak Octoberfest Stein Sale
- King Ludwig's Bavarian Band, an Omm-Pa-Pa Band 11pm to 5pm
- Chair Lift Rides for $5 per ride (weather permitting) 11am to 3pm
- S&W Sports Mountain Bike Tent Sale
- Kids' Activities: Spin Art, Caramel Apple Making, "Doughnut Dangle", Keg Bowling, Bounce House, Face Painting Clown, Temporary Tattoos and more 11am-3pm
- Edmunds Harware Woodsmen Show - including Ax Throwing, Wood Chopping, Saw Cutting and more 11am-3pm
- Fowler's Chainsaw Carving Show
- Finish Line Ski & Board Shop will have an outside tent sale with deals 30-50% off. Special pricing available on service work in the Repair Shop, drop off the skis or board and get them ready before the season begins.
- Skier Service Desk Open for Season Passes 10am to 6pm
- Sled Pub Open 11am to 5pm
Questions about Octoberfest activities, call 1-888-PATS PEAK.
Pats Peak Ski Team 47th Annual Ski & Snowboard Sale: 11am to 3pm
New & Used Equipment and Apparel (Skis, Boots, Poles, Clothing, Snowboards & more)
Do You Have Equipment To Sell At The Ski & Snowboard Sale?
Equipment Drop Off Time: Saturday, November 4: 10am - 3pm
Consignee must pick up equipment or their money between 5pm-6pm on Sunday in the Valley Lodge.
Any other questions pertaining to Ski & Snowboard Sale, contact firstname.lastname@example.org