Our Main Office is open Monday – Friday from 9am-3pm.
Our 2023/2024 Season Passes are on sale – PURCHASE ONLINE!
- More Difficult
- Most Difficult
- Expert Only
- Terrain Park
- Triple Chair
- Double Chair
- Carpet Lift
- Trail/Lift Open
- Trail/Lift Closed
- Grooming in past 24 hours
- Snowmaking in past 24 hours
- Uphill Route Open
Trails and Slopes Open
New snow in last 24 hours:
New snow in last 48 hours:
Go to our Parks page for more information on our terrain parks.
Snow Report subject to changes at any time.
Snowshoe Trail Name
|Green Trail (Easiest)||30-50||200’||1 mile|
|Blue Trail (Intermediate)||60-120||500’||3.25 miles|
|Black Trail (Expert)||40-60||700'||1.25 miles|
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Know and Obey the Code.
It’s Your Responsibility.
Officially endorsed by: