Trail Map + Stats
Large Trail Map Image
28 TRAILS & SLOPES WITH 9 GLADED AREAS
Most trails are named after winds.
- Novice 50% (14 trails)
- Intermediate 21% (6 trails)
- Advanced 12% (3 trails)
- Expert 17% (5 trails)
- 4 Triple Chair Lifts
- 2 Double Chair Lifts
- 1 J-Bar Tow
- 1 Beginner Handle Tow
- 1 Park Handle Tow
- 2 Carpet lifts
- Summit Elevation: 1,460 feet
- Base Elevation: 690 feet
- Vertical Drop: 770 feet
- One of the highest capacity computer controlled snowmaking systems per acre in the Northeast. 100% snowmaking coverage guarantees great conditions all season long.
- Easiest run from the summit: Breeze to Zephyr to Blast
- Longest run: 1.5 miles Breeze/Zephyr/Squall Line
- 3 separate beginner areas with their own lifts.
- F.I.S. race trail and race facilities on Twister.
- Terrain Parks with features of all sizes, for all abilities.
- Some of the longest and steepest pitches in Southern New Hampshire.
- Blast is the only novice runs off the summit in all of southern New Hampshire.
Pats Peak offers the most diverse terrain for night skiing in northern New England with the only beginner run in the state open day and night! Whether it’s after work or after school, head to Pats Peak to relax on the slopes and enjoy 100% of the main mountain is lit for night skiing. Pats Peak has the most lit double diamond terrain and glades in Northern New England! Night skiing starting December 26th on 100% of the main mountain – beginner through expert.
CASCADE BASIN EXPANSION
“Operation Cascade Basin” had been in the planning and permitting stage for two years prior to receiving its final permits in the Fall of 2012. The Cascade Basin expansion is a completely new section of the mountain with the addition of 20 acres of new terrain with six trails and two glades. It offers an easterly exposure, giving Pats Peak some of the most sun drenched slopes in the state. For the first stage of the expansion, our mountain operations crew installed a high-capacity triple chairlift and unveiled four new trails and one glade on December 19, 2013. The 2014 summer construction included two new trails and one new glade, which opened during the 2014-2015 winter season. With the installation of the new triple chairlift, it opened up a whole new dimension of skiing and riding at Pats Peak. All of the trails are oriented toward novice and intermediate skiers and riders. Experts have a couple of glades to choose from. Of course, no expansion at Pats Peak would be complete without increasing the snowmaking system and that will be done in “lock-step” as new terrain is added. New snowguns, pumps, pipes and hydrants were added to ensure the continued delivery of quality groomed conditions you’ve come to expect from Pats Peak. Cascade Basin area has 6 trails, 2 gladed areas and 1 triple chairlift. Opportunities available in the future in the Cascade Basin area include expanded night skiing.