Sponsored by Coors Light and S&W Sports
Welcome to another great season of the ADULT/CORPORATE RACING SERIES.
It’s our 34th season of Adult/Corporate Racing!
2024 Adult/Corporate Racing Series Program:
- This race series competes in a dual GS format on trails designated by Race Services.
- Teams consist of five to seven team members at least 21 years of age.
- Alpine, telemark and snowboarders are welcome, and teams can consist of one or more of these disciplines.
- Racers at all levels are welcome – some teams compete for best times, and others just for fun times.
- The top five best times for each night are calculated. Individual and team rankings are based on a points system to determine Team Standings.
Adult/Corporate Racing Series Schedule:
The race league begins the first week of January. Races are held weekly, weather permitting. The entry fee guarantees 7 races, which count towards the finals.
The actual start dates for each night are:
- Monday: January 8, 2024 (8 weeks)
- Tuesday: January 2, 2024 (9 weeks)
- Wednesday: January 3, 2024 (9 weeks)
- Thursday: January 4, 2024 (9 weeks)
Adult/Corporate Racing Series Results:
Check out the Adult/Corporate Racing Results!
Racing Series Finals – Thursday, March 7, 2024
- The top 5 Teams from each night qualify to race.
- Everyone, qualified or not, is welcome to come ski and ride with their normal race tag.
- As for the rest of the plans for the night, please refer to the email from the Race Department with the specific details.
Adult/Corporate Racing Series Rules:
- No substitutions.
- Once selected, Racers must stay with chosen discipline (Alpine, Snowboard, Tele) throughout season.
- Teams can only race on their chosen night.
- No individual make-ups.
- Arrival time 3pm.
- Race time 7pm.
- Racers must display racer tags at start gate and for lift access (only valid on chosen race night).
- Teams consist of 5 to 7 members. The top-scoring 5 team times for each night will qualify for the finals. Teams may consist of strict or mixed disciplines (alpine, snowboard, tele), abilities and gender based on NASTAR handicap requirements.
- Racers must be 21 years of age or older at Race Day 1.
- No Racer may ski the course prior to that night’s race.
- Race Waivers must be fully-completed, signed, and dated before racing. Any racer without complete information will be disqualified.
- When filling out Race Form, please check the Discipline Category you will be racing for the entire season (Skier-Snowboarder-Telemark). Race Category adjustments prohibited.
- Any racer giving the Starter a wrong racer number will be disqualified from that night’s competition.
- Any racer skiing a closed trail (while grooming is in progress) will forfeit their score for that night’s race.
- Any racer entering the timing building will forfeit their score for that night’s race.
- Handicaps are based on a NASTAR format.
- Individual preliminary race results will be calculated at the end of the race. Preliminary team scores will be posted in the Sled Pub that evening and on our website by noon the day following each race.
- All protests, challenges, and any change requests must be filed in writing, emailed, or faxed to the Race Department by 12:00pm of the day following the race, when the results will be deemed final.
Want to join – or create – a team?
Individuals or those who don’t have a complete team can easily be placed on other teams by the PATS PEAK Race Department, please fill out the form below.
Adult/Corporate Racing Series Signup:
Sign up your team today ONLINE.
Registration includes weekly races and non-transferrable racer lift passes valid from 3pm to 9pm on your race evening.
Earlybird 2024 Registration at guaranteed lowest price $800 per team.
Race Week 1 Start Order for each night will be set by the time we receive each team’s paid registration + at least 5 fully-completed waivers.
*Adult/Corporate Racing Policy: Sorry, NO REFUNDS. Prices subject to change.