Snowtubing Tickets MUST be purchased Online in Advance.
$32 for a 2-Hour Session
3pm-9pm: Fridays (non-holidays)
9am-10pm: Saturdays (5pm-10pm: POP Tubing)
9am-9pm: Holiday Periods/School Vacation Weeks
Snowtubing Rules and Facts:
- We have 6 LANES!
- Tubing park is 600 feet long by 85 feet wide.
- Only PATS PEAK tubes can be used.
- Price includes tube rental.
- Ski boots are not allowed.
- Must be 44″ tall and at least 5 years old.
- Snowtubes can not be removed from the park area.
- One adult at a time in the lanes.
- You must lay down on your stomach on the tube. Everyone must be in their own tube.
- Helmets are encouraged and available for rental at the Rental Shop for an additional cost.