Learn to Ski & Ride Program
Register here:LEARN TO SKI & RIDE PROGRAM
2024 Learn to Ski & Ride Program
Learning and fun, it’s what we do best!
We take great pride in holding the title: The premier teaching mountain in New Hampshire. We strive to provide our guests with only the highest quality of instruction with the very best skiing and riding conditions. Over 300 professional instructors allow us to gear every lesson toward the student’s age and ability, while providing a fun-learning environment.
We base our instruction on the American Teaching System, a method used by the PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America) and AASI (American Association of Snowboard Instructors), a proven method for developing and refining skills.
Use these links to view Skiing and Snowboarding Lesson Levels:
Click each TAB Below to learn more about this program:
- Easy Online Registration Process
- Affordable Rental Packages for the program or entire season.
- Burton Learn to Ride providing snowboarders with top quality equipment gear designed to improve their experience
- Weekday 5-Week Series
- Low student-to-instructor ratio with personalized classes.
- The most advanced program tag system for student identification and quick and smooth rental process.
- State-of-the-art Rental Shop with individualized service run by experienced and caring technicians.
- Level 1 through Level 9 classes for both skiing and riding as well as our very popular Freestyle class, which teaches the students how to use the terrain park and its elements safely.
- Open Program available for individual registrations.
- Lift Only option for the intermediate or advanced skier or rider.
- Students must be at least six years old by 1/1/24 and in First Grade.
- Parents of students are eligible for a discounted lift ticket available on the day of their child(rens) program, or our “Weekday Parent Frequent User Card” good for five, 8-hour weekday tickets good any weekday, non-holiday, and are transferable.
- Students who participate in the Pats Peak Learn to Ski and Ride programs are also eligible for Program benefits such as Bonus Day Tickets, Discounted Café Cards, Discounts on helmets and other accessories and special pricing on Junior Unlimited Season Passes. Check out the Peak Perks section for details.
1ST SESSION: FOR PRESCHEDULED SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Classes will start on your scheduled day, starting Tuesday, January 2, 2024. No classes on Civil Rights Day, Monday January 15, 2024. Make-up date is Monday, February 12, 2024. To receive early pricing, registration must be paid in FULL on or before 11/15/23.
2ND SESSION: FOR PRESCHEDULED SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Classes will start on your scheduled day, starting Thursday, February 15, 2024. No classes Monday, February 26 through Friday, March 1, 2024. To receive early pricing, registration must be paid in FULL on or before 12/15/23.
OPEN PROGRAM: FOR INDIVIDUAL SIGN-UPS (AGES 6-17), Students must be at least six years old by 1/1/24 and in First Grade.
1st Session Times Available:
- Monday lesson times of 4:30pm and 5:30pm
- Tuesday lesson times of 4:30pm and 5:30pm
- Wednesday lesson time of 5:30pm
- Thursday lesson time of 5:30pm
2nd Session Times Available:
- Thursday lesson times of 4:30pm and 5:30pm
Please call Snowsports School for registration login information for the Open Program. Limited space available. To receive early pricing, registration must be paid in FULL by pricing deadlines for each session.
Weather patterns will be monitored daily to allow for pleasant outdoor experience for all school programs. Wind chill readings and precipitation all play a key role in this announcement. We will make the call 24 hours prior to your programs scheduled time to allow for any arrangements that are needed to be made.
**NOTE: Helmet NOT included with Rental. See Helmet information under Peak Perks.
|Monday-Thursday Programs||Early Pricing||Regular Pricing|
|Lift Only/Rental (Level 5+)||$235||$260|
|Lift Only (Level 5+)||$160||$185|
|Practice Makes Perfect Season Pass/Lesson||$469||$494|
|Season Pass Holder/Lesson (Child Pass Does Not Qualify)||$100||$125|
|Friday Programs||Early Pricing||Regular Pricing|
|Lift Only/Rental (Level 5+)||$260||$285|
|Lift Only (Level 5+)||$185||$210|
|Practice Makes Perfect Season Pass/Lesson||$494||$519|
|Season Pass Holder/Lesson (Child Pass Does Not Qualify)||$125||$150|
Prices subject to change.
Discounted Pricing for Students of the Learn to Ski and Ride Program!
$369 “PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT” SEASON PASS
This is for an Unlimited Season Pass that is valid for the whole season! This discounted season pass is only available to the students of the Weekday Learn to Ski & Ride Program (must have minimum purchase of lessons. Non-transferable). Stop into Guest Services after you register online, have your picture taken and pick up the Unlimited Junior Season Pass and start skiing/riding when we open for the season.
FREE FOOD – $33 CAFE CARD GOOD FOR $40 WORTH OF FOOD
Students of the weekday Learn to Ski & Ride Program may purchase a “Café Card” for $33 and get $40 worth of food – a 16% savings. Café funds are added to the student’s program tag. Discounted “Café Cards” are available for purchase during registration or can be added up until the first day of programs. Additional face value dollar amounts may be added throughout the season to the program tag easily online or by visiting any ticket window (Pats Peak is not responsible for lost or stolen cards).
$200 WEEKDAY PARENT FREQUENT USER CARD
Purchase the Weekday Parent Frequent User Card good for FIVE Adult/ALL mountain weekday, non-holiday, 8-hour lift tickets. This card is transferable and expires at the end of the season.
$43 WEEKDAY PARENT TICKET
Not sure if you will be able to hit the slopes 5 times this season? No problem. Stop by the Snowsports School or Ticket Booth and purchase an afternoon or evening “Weekday Parent Ticket”. This is an Adult/ALL mountain ticket and is only available on the afternoon/evening your child is participating in the program.
FINISH LINE SKI & BOARD SHOP
- $60 Smith Helmet Purchase (Retail: $75)
- $30 Scott Goggle Purchase (Retail: $40)
- $25 Hotfingers Rip-and-Go Waterproof Mittens Purchase (Retail: $35)
- Full Rental Packages are available for the program, or for the season (sorry, no partial rentals). Every student who rents will be fit by an experienced and caring technician in our 9,600 square foot state-of-the-art Rental Shop.
- $45 Helmet Rental for 5-week series. Picked up each week at the Rental Shop (available on your Pats Peak Bonus Day if rented during program).
The Pats Peak Bonus Day is a tradition of the Learn to Ski and Ride program. This exciting benefit is offered in goodwill by Pats Peak, Bretton Woods and Waterville Valley and allows students a Junior FULL DAY/ALL LIFT ticket to all three NH mountains.
This offer is valid Monday, February 26, 2024 through the end of each mountain’s respective ski season. Valid for students only. Not valid for Coordinators/Chaperones. Not transferable.
NOT VALID ON SATURDAY NIGHTS.
Pats Peak Bonus Day: Bring your Learn to Ski & Ride program tag to Snowsports School and redeem for your FULL DAY/ALL LIFT Junior ticket. Weekends are included but Saturday Night POP is EXCLUDED. Pats Peak offers free rentals for those who rented equipment during the program. Does not include lessons.
Bretton Woods/Waterville Valley Bonus Day: Students MUST bring BOTH their program tag and free ticket voucher to any ticket window to obtain their lift ticket (Not valid for rentals, lessons or chaperones). Vouchers are obtained from your program coordinator, or stop into the Snowsports School with your program tag and obtain voucher. Does not include rentals or lessons. Only one voucher per student program tag.
Snow is Our Passion!
THE ABILITY TO OPEN TERRAIN QUICKLY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
We hold the record for being the first ski area in NH to be 100% open.
- High capacity, computer controlled snowmaking system.
- Energy efficient snowmaking system keeps us “green”.
- Blowing snow in our gladed areas continues to set us apart from the competition.
- 100% snowmaking coverage
- We are NH’s largest night skiing facility.
Looking for a Program?
EXISTING PROGRAMS: We have many prescheduled school, recreation center and home school group programs participating each season in our Learn to Ski and Ride program. Looking for one in your area? Let us help. Give us a call at 603-428-3245.
NEW PROGRAMS: Do you want to open a program in your school, recreation center, or home school group, etc? Creating a program is easy. Contact our Snowsports School Office at 603-428-3245 for more information and get registrations started today!
OPEN PROGRAM: Pats Peak Snowsports School also offer a Open Program for the Learn to Ski and Ride Program. This is for individual students. We offer days and times in both our 1st and 2nd session. To learn more, check out the Weekday Program tab or call the Snowsports School Office at 603-428-3245.
SORRY, NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES.
Note: This is for existing programs. Please contact Snowsports School for login information.
John Pawlak, Snowsports School Director
Gina, Guest Service/Ski School Office Manager
Pats Peak is a family owned mountain that wants to ensure all of our guests have the best experience at Pats Peak on and off the slopes. We’re here for you! Call us at 1-888-PATS PEAK (1-888-728-7732), or 603-428-3245.